Connect With Us
Value Creator, Sales Enabler or Campaign Producer:
How Does Your Marketing Team Rank?
What's a Virtual Roundtable?
- An interactive discussion [not a webinar]
- Convenient networking at your desk
- High-level conversations with midmarket peers
Laura Patterson, President, VisionEdge Marketing
The Jeannette Expedition - an eight-day northern arctic trek in which the team was inadvertently back tracking farther south - serves as a metaphor for this year's Marketing Performance Management (MPM) Benchmark study.
Though they marched feverishly toward achieving marketing excellence, while some marketers made great progress, much of it was illusory.
Have a first look Thursday, July 21 at 2 pm EST at the results of the joint study conducted by VisionEdge Marketing and Demand Metric to learn:
- What leading marketers do better and differently to serve as Value Creators for their organizations
- Achieve best-in-class performance measurement
- Steps toward becoming a Marketing Center of Excellence
Laura Patterson, President and Founder of VisionEdge Marketing, is known for her practical, no-nonsense approach to proving and improving the value of B2B marketing. She has been helping CEOs and marketing executives at companies like Cisco, Elsevier, ING, Intel, Kennametal, and Southwest Airlines prove and improve the value of marketing for 20+ years.
Join her and leading CMO peers Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 2 pm EST for a honest conversation around Marketing Performance Management.
Join the Conversation
BE Connected | Virtual Roundtable Series